NEO is one of the most promising cryptocurrencies on the market. It has a bright future ahead and it’s only going to get better with time. Here we will be taking you through how to buy NEO, step by step.
The how to buy neo on coinbase is a step by step guide for people who want to purchase NEO cryptocurrency.
So you’ve done your research on NEO and believe it will go to the moon. You’re probably curious about two things: how to purchase NEO and where to get it. In this post, we’ll teach you how to purchase NEO using our preferred methods.
Is it too late to invest in NEO?
The first thing to keep in mind is that NEO just became public on August 8, 2017; it hasn’t been traded for very long. The currency initially appeared on markets on September 9, 2017, with a price of just 18 cents per coin. Since then, the project has seen a spectacular climb, reaching an all-time high of $191.85 per token on January 15, 2017, and is now trading at only $52.48 per coin. We prefer to purchase currencies at substantial discounts from their all-time highs at Total Crypto, and we’re receiving a fairly good deal on NEO right now.
The project is also known as “The Ethereum Killer” or “The Ethereum of China.” Although it is still early days, NEO has a functioning product and is competing with Ethereum (unlike some of its competitors eg EOS and Cardano). Although the ecosystem is still in its early stages, it is already the largest cryptocurrency to emerge from Asia. We are ecstatic about the smart economy that NEO is establishing and the rate at which it is doing so.
To summarize, it is not too late to invest in NEO. The most essential thing is to choose a good entry point and buy your coins at a fair price.
How Far Could NEO Climb?
This might really be a 140-billion-dollar question. Nobody knows how much a cryptocurrency will be valued in the future. It’s conceivable that NEO will have no value.
We attempt to evaluate a cryptocurrency’s potential by examining the market in which it is attempting to gain market share. NEO is a smart contract-enabled decentralized application development platform. This implies they have a public blockchain on which app developers may construct their applications. This implies that Neo is vying for market share with Ethereum.
On the 13th of January 2018, Ethereum reached an all-time high market value of $139 billion. For the sake of argument, let us suppose that the entire cryptocurrency market does not expand beyond its present all-time high, and that NEO captures 100% of Ethereum’s market share and value. What would one coin be worth in this scenario?
There is the potential for considerably higher profits if NEO becomes the smart economy of the future and is broadly embraced. It all relies on how widely blockchain and smart contract technologies are embraced.
We have no clue how much NEO will be valued in five years. We do know that if they succeed in establishing a new smart economy, even a single coin will be very valuable.
Our Top 3 Ways To Buy NEO Are Listed Below
We’ve done the legwork for you and found out how to purchase NEO at the Total Crypto Factory. It is entirely up to you to decide which choice is best for you.
- Our first choice is excellent for those who are just getting their feet wet in the cryptocurrency markets and wish to purchase NEO using fiat money. This technique will also teach you how to securely keep your money. This will include opening Coinbase and a bitcoin exchange account. We’ll also demonstrate how to create a NEO wallet.
Terminology on TotalCrypto.io
Fiat Currency: The term “fiat currency” refers to traditional currencies such as the US dollar, the euro, and the British pound.
- The second option is for individuals who already have Bitcoin or Ethereum and wish to exchange it for NEO. We’ll teach you how to utilize the simplest exchange.
- The last way to invest in NEO is to use a CFD broker such as eToro or IQ Option. Because you only need one account and can deposit fiat money immediately, this is really the simplest method to gain exposure to NEO.
Information about TotalCrypto.io
Terminology: A CFD means for ‘Contract For Difference,’ and it is a NEO-backed contract. This implies you are exposed to the asset’s price swings without having to buy it or store it yourself.
Reading: For individuals who wish to trade, IQ Option and eToro are excellent choices. Check out our Trading 101 Beginners Guide if you’re interested in learning more about trading.
Purchasing a NEO with Fiat
You must persevere through the whole instruction if you want to correctly own and store NEO. Simply move ahead to the section The Most Convenient Way To Purchase & Sell NEO if you want to trade the currency or simply want the most simple way to gain exposure to NEO while using a single account.
Investing in NEO using Crypto
Simply ignore anything that has to do with Coinbase. We realize you’ve probably used Coinbase before.
Register for a Coinbase account.
The Basics of Coinbase
- Coinbase, the world’s most popular cryptocurrency exchange, was established in 2012 and has a long track record.
- Serious Backers: IVP, the venture capital company that participated in the most recent financing round, was an early investor in companies like Netflix and Twitter. Companies like the New York Stock Exchange are among the other investors.
- Simple to Use: Coinbase is known for its user-friendly UI. This makes it the ideal cryptocurrency exchange for beginners.
- Small Minimum Deposit: On Coinbase, you may deposit as little as €6 in bitcoins.
- Coinbase is a regulated cryptocurrency exchange, making it one of the few.
- Insurance and segregation of money: Customer funds are insured and separated. Customers in the United States are even covered up to a balance of $250,000.
- For US consumers, deposit methods include credit/debit card, bank transfer, and PayPal.
- Cryptocurrencies that may be traded include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin.
- Email and FAQs are two methods of customer support.
Interested in investing more than $100 in NEO via Coinbase? There’s good news! By joining up via Total Crypto, you will also get a $10 bonus!
Do you need assistance in creating an account? Just have a look at our in-depth Coinbase tutorial!
My Coinbase account is now locked and loaded. So, what’s next?
You did a fantastic job getting the first step out of the way. The bad news is that you won’t be able to purchase NEO directly via Coinbase; instead, you’ll need to utilize a cryptocurrency exchange to get NEO. To do so, we must first convert our funds into Bitcoin or Ethereum. We’ll subsequently swap this for NEO on a cryptocurrency exchange.
Coinbase’s quickest method to purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum
If you want to purchase Ethereum and Bitcoin on Coinbase with the lowest costs possible, check out our Coinbase tutorial. It does, however, take a little longer since you must move your money to Coinbase’s sibling exchange GDAX and purchase your bitcoin there instead. We strongly advise you to use GDAX to save money.
Proceed to the following step after you have your ETH or BTC in your Coinbase account.
How to Create a NEON Wallet
NEO is a cryptocurrency with its own blockchain and wallet. We suggest that you utilize the City of Zion’s NEON wallet (a group of developers backed by The NEO Council). You will get your GAS dividend if you store your coins in a NEON wallet. We’ve written a separate post to teach you how to set this up and safely store your NEO.
Sign Up For A Binance Account
So, you should have some Ethereum or Bitcoin on Coinbase and a NEON wallet set up to hold them. Binance is the most popular cryptocurrency exchange for NEO. Given that Binance is the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in the planet, this is somewhat unsurprising. The next step is to create a Binance account, after which we will be able to purchase NEO.
Facts about Binance:
- The World’s Largest Crypto-to-Crypto Exchange: Binance is the world’s largest crypto-to-crypto exchange!
- Binance has a huge selection of cryptocurrencies. You can get your hands on over 100 different cryptocurrencies. One of them is Ripple.
- Friendly to the user: The crypto-to-crypto trade is the most straightforward we’ve ever encountered. We believe that this is one of the major reasons behind Binance’s rapid rise.
- Customer Assistance: Binance provides email support in many languages for????????
On the world’s biggest crypto-to-crypto exchange, you can get NEO.
Do you need assistance with creating a Binance account? Take a look at our Binance guide.
Getting Bitcoins or Ethereum from Coinbase to Binance
Your Binance account should now be ready to use. You’ll need to transfer your Bitcoin or Ethereum to Binance to exchange it for NEO, whether you hold it on Coinbase or in another wallet.
- Go to your Binance account and log in.
- Click “Deposit” after selecting “Funds.”
- If you have Ethereum on Coinbase, be sure you choose it, or Bitcoin if you have BTC. If you transfer money to the incorrect wallet, you risk losing it!
- Then you’ll see your Binance deposit address. Simply copy and paste this URL. As an example, we’ve utilized Bitcoin.
- Go to Coinbase’s ‘Accounts’ page after logging in.
- Select the coin you want to send and press the send button.
- In the ‘Recipient’ wallet address box, paste your Binance deposit address and the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Continue to complete the transaction. In a few minutes, your Bitcoin and Ethereum should appear in your Binance account.
Do You Have Crypto in a Different Wallet?
- Simply transfer your cryptocurrency to your Binance account.
On Binance, how can I trade Bitcoin or Ethereum for NEO?
It’s the moment you’ve been looking forward to. We’ll finally be able to get our hands on some NEO now.
- If you have Bitcoin on Binance, go to the homepage and choose ‘BTC Markets’, or ‘ETH Markets’ if you have Ethereum. Then, in the search box, type NEO and choose the NEO/ETH or NEO/BTC market.
- After then, you’ll see a trade screen. It may seem difficult at first sight, but don’t be put off; we’ll teach you how to proceed. Simply go to the ‘Market’ tab (this enables you to buy at the market price). Then type in the quantity of coins you’d want to purchase. You may also use the percentage buttons to purchase NEO with a certain proportion of your Binance balance.
- Your transaction will be completed after you click “Buy,” and your NEO will be credited to your Binance account.
How To Exit The Binance Exchange With Your NEO
So, we’ve finally received our NEO. Now the issue is, how will we keep them? Binance is a good place to store your currencies. However, we suggest keeping it in your own wallet so that you have control over the private keys. The rationale for this is because cryptocurrency exchanges are popular targets for hackers, and keeping NEO in your own wallet eliminates this danger.
- Copy your public address from your NEON wallet.
- Binance may be accessed by logging in.
- Go to ‘Funds’ and choose the ‘Withdrawals’ option.
- From the dropdown menu, choose NEO. Then, as the withdrawal address, put in your public NEON wallet address and the amount you wish to withdraw.
- IMPORTANT: NEO cannot be divided by any number less than one. If you don’t withdraw round numbers, you’ll lose your extra money.
- Your coins will be transferred to your NEON wallet after you click submit.
? Note that you will not be charged a fee if you withdraw NEO from Binance.
The Easiest Way To Buy & Sell NEO
Do the alternative options for purchasing NEO seem to be excessively complex or time-consuming? Perhaps you’d like to trade instead? If that’s the case, IQ Option and eToro may be ideal for you. Both IQ Option and eToro are different brokers’ contracts. In other words, you will not directly own or be required to store NEO. Instead, you’re purchasing and selling NEO-backed contracts. This means you have full exposure to NEO’s price fluctuations, can do so with just one account, and don’t have to worry about coin storage issues.
The Advantages of the IQ Option
- IQ Option, unlike other cryptocurrency exchanges, is regulated.
- In comparison to Coinbase, there is a considerably broader range of deposit alternatives. If you want to invest in NEO utilizing Skrill or Neteller as a payment option, IQ Option is the place to go.
- Customer service at IQ Option is much superior than those of other cryptocurrency exchanges.
- You don’t have to bother about crypto storage concerns like setting up wallets with CFD brokers like IQ Option.
Factors to Consider When Choosing an IQ Option
- IQ Option is a company that was established in 2013.
- Global Footprint – With 231 countries served and counting, IQ Option has a truly global presence. With over 25 million registered users, you can be certain that you are dealing with one of the world’s biggest CFD brokers.
- Cryptocurrencies that can be traded – IQ Option offers the widest variety of crypto currencies of any CFD broker we’ve seen. Ripple, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Neo, Stellar, EOS, Dash, Ethereum Classic, Tron, OmiseGo, Qtum, Zcash, and Bitcoin Gold are among these cryptocurrencies. As a result, IQ Option is an excellent option for anybody interested in investing in a broader variety of cryptocurrencies.
- IQ Option has the lowest minimum deposit requirement, allowing anybody to engage in bitcoin trading. By a country mile, it has the lowest minimum deposit limit of any CFD broker.
- Deposit Methods – Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, Mastercard, wire transfer, CashU, Skrill Netller, Webmoney, iDeal, Fasa Pay, and Boleto are all supported by IQ Option.
- Customer service options include phone, mail, and email.
Have you had enough? Now is the time to start buying and selling NEO on IQ Option!
RISK WARNING: YOUR CAPITAL MAY BE IN JEOPARDY.
General Risk Warning: The company’s financial products involve a high degree of risk and may result in the total loss of your money. Never put money into an investment that you can’t afford to lose.
- On a completely regulated platform, get exposure to cryptocurrencies.
- Excellent client service.
- There’s no need to keep your bitcoin holdings in crypto wallets. As a result, you may concentrate only on making successful choices.
- You may replicate the portfolios of successful traders via social trading.
Facts about eToro
- Etoro has a long track record, having been founded in 2007.
- With over 6 million registered users, it is very popular. The trading community on eToro is very large.
- eToro is Unique – eToro is unique in that it offers social trading possibilities. You will be able to observe and follow the techniques of trading professionals. Thousands of individuals on eToro have copied the strategy.
- Insurance – The Financial Services Compensation Scheme covers eToro balances. This implies that client balances are covered for up to £50,000 in the event of a disaster.
- Deposit Methods – The following deposit methods are supported, and the minimum deposit limit varies between $200 and $500 depending on the method:
- ???????? Credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club), Neteller, Skrill, and Webmoney are all acceptable methods of payment.
- ???????? Union Pay in China
- ???????? Giropay (Sofortüberweisung) is a payment method that allows you to send money quickly.
- ???????? Webmoney
- ???????? Yandex
- ???? Transfer of Information via Wire
- Deposits – For unverified accounts, the maximum deposit is €2,000.
- Ripple, Dash, Neo, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin are all tradeable cryptocurrencies.
- eToro does not provide any leverage for crypto trading.
- eToro Friends, Facebook, and email are all options for customer support.
Like the idea of copying the crypto portfolios of successful investors? Get Started With eToro Right Now!
Do you need assistance getting started on eToro? Our step-by-step instructions will teach you how.
The CySEC and the FCA both regulate e-Toro.
RISK WARNING: YOUR CAPITAL MAY BE IN JEOPARDY.
I’d want to trade NEO, but it seems to be very difficult. Is it possible for me to get assistance?
We recognize that trading may be intimidating for newcomers. We’ve put together some tools to assist you improve your trading skills.
We can’t stress enough how crucial it is to understand what you’re doing before making your first CFD transaction. You’re dealing with real money, so make educated choices.
There you have it: our top three NEO purchase choices. The Total Crypto Team is very enthusiastic about NEO’s goal of establishing a new smart economy. NEO now outperforms Ethereum in terms of transaction processing speed. We’re eager to see whether the project can eat into Ethereum’s market share. This would imply that apps developed on Ethereum will migrate to NEO, and that NEO would become the platform of choice for additional ICOs.
We know that EOS and Cardano are planning to join the application developer platform market in the near future, and we anticipate a fierce competition. However, we believe that NEO will at the very least win the Asian market.
DISCLAIMER: The activity of the cryptoassets discussed in this paper is uncontrolled. This post is not intended to provide financial advice. Always do independent research.
How To Buy NEO Cryptocurrency – Step by step guide is a blog that provides a step-by-step guide on how to buy and sell NEO cryptocurrency. Reference: can i buy neo on coinbase.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you trade Cryptocurrency step by step?
To trade cryptocurrency, you first need to buy a cryptocurrency. This may be done through an exchange or through a broker. Once you have your cryptocurrency, you can then sell it for another cryptocurrency on the same exchange or broker.
Is NEO a good investment 2020?
- how to buy neo on binance
- how to buy neo crypto on robinhood
- neo wallet
- neo cryptocurrency price
- neo coinbase